Friday, February 24, 2012

Tonight while I took the kids to a party at school, Alicia shaved Mom's head. I called Mom to see how she is feeling about her new look, but she didn't pick up. That isn't unusual. It is likely that she had gone to bed already.

Alicia said that "MiMi seems okay with it." The thing that bothered her more is the hair falling out. Alicia also told me that "Mimi has a really nice head!" That of course made me laugh. And, it made me think of Mom telling me, when I was a little girl, that I had a nice head. Isn't that funny? (She also liked my ears.)

After Alicia and Mom did "the deed", they looked through a catalog and picked out hats, scarfs and wigs that they like.

When Alicia got home she told me that this is a good thing. It means we are making progress. Twenty-two years old, and already so wise -- just like her grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment