Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yikes! I am falling seriously behind on telling you all about Mom's newest FROGS! In case you haven't heard, Ruth from the Senior Center started giving my mom FROG (fully relying on God) gifts back in February. This little critter support group has been growing steadily every week. However, in the past few days it has exploded! Not only is Ruth remaining consistent with her efforts, but some other loved ones have started adding to the group, too. Tonight, I am going to tell you about three welcome additions. (Tomorrow I will tell you about two others that I met today.)

In the picture below is:
1. Mom -- the beautiful and courageous woman with the most incredible hair style. I want those highlights!
2. Atlas -- the large floppy FROG who is in a tag team with Hercules (the first large, floppy FROG). I think that Ruth figured Mom may need a tag team next week when she begins her double whammy treatments of chemo and radiation.
3. MiMi -- the medium sized FROG who is holding the little frog. Ruth named this FROG "MiMi" after Mom because, like Mom, this frog does a wonderful job of taking care of her family.
4. Splat -- the smallest FROG who is being cradled by MiMi. Amanda named this little guy. I think it is a perfect name, considering all of the "splats" that Mom's family tends to get into.





No comments:

Post a Comment