Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tonight, I have three more FROGs (Fully Relying On God) and a wonderful, warm comfy blanket to tell you about. All of these gifts are from Ruth, who is a very steadfast supporter of Mom. Her and Mom are planning on doing a cancer survivor walk together in August or September. (I am hoping they will let me tag along.)



The first thing you may notice in the picture (besides the beautiful smile on my mom's face) is the comfy, blanket draped over the back of the chair. Ruth gave this to Mom to keep her warm during her treatments and to snuggle with on the couch. You would not believe how soft this blanket is! And, doesn't it make Mom's cheeks look nice and rosy?

Rather than telling you about these FROGs myself, I am going to write the notes that Ruth sent with each FROG.

1. The green FROG on the left is Issac. Issac says, "Hi! My name is Issac. I bring you Easter blessings. We serve a risen Lord and the cross is empty!"

2. The green FROG basket full of the yummy treats is Elijah. Elijah wrote, "Hi! My name is Elijah. I bring you a basket filled with all kinds of goodies. Hope you like and enjoy everything I selected just for you with LOVE!" Don't worry, Elijah. Mom will certainly enjoy all the goodies!

3. The blue FROG is Amanda's favorite. Her name is Jasmine. Jasmine says, "Hi! My name is Jasmine. You can call me "Jazz" for short. I'm happy to become the new member of your F(fully) R(relying) O(on) G(God) family." We are happy to have you, Jazz!

Thank you so very much, Ruth. You have no idea how much your support means to Mom. And, to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment