Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tomorrow the doctors will check Mom's white blood cell count. If it is where it needs to be, Mom will begin the fourth round of chemo right away. In addition, Mom will still be receiving radiation every day this week. Not only  is the first week of chemo extremely draining, but Mom has really been feeling the effects of the radiation for about a week now. It is going to be tough. But, Mom is ready. Every day she fights the fight. She has amazing strength. I only wish that I could take over for a while. I would give anything to be able to give her some relief. But, I can't. So, I write. And, I make potato soup. And, I love her. I love you so much, Mom.

As promised, below is a picture of the lavender prayer shawl that Carolina Aiello knitted. It is so soft and warm. And, the color is absolutely gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment