Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just when I don't know what to write, something always seems to come through. Today I looked on Facebook and saw these two recent posts by my daughter, Alicia. She sure loves her "Mimi".

I am not sure when you will see this.... I still plan on teaching you facebook someday Mims.
I ♥ you Mimi... and everyone has always loved you, you just didn't recieve as many awesome presents before! You have always been my rock.. you have always been the glue for the family. You are the reason we celebrate birthdays, you are the reason Santa Mouse comes every year, you are the reason I have such great style! (mostly because I steal your scarves) But you are much more than those things, you are our MIMI and we are YOUR rock too. That will never change. xo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MIMI

If you looked up selfless in the dictionary there should be a picture of my grandma... through everything she is going through, she worries about me, asks about me, talks me down from the ledge, keeps my secrets, lets me vent, never judges.. she inspires everyone she meets. because she refuses to lose. but even her treatment is for us... she may say differently, but she is doing this because we would be lost with out her. she is fighting because she knows there is more for her to give the world. I am not kidding.. She taught at Bradford.. and there has never been a person whose met her that doesn't adore her. Happy Birthday MIMS! this doesn't even do her justice^^ ♥
 


No comments:

Post a Comment