Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mom described today as rather typical, with the exception of taking a nice walk around the neighborhood. The weather here was perfect and I am glad that she got out to enjoy it! She said that it tired her out. But, one day soon she is going to be a bundle of energy, just like she used to be before these treatments. I have never met anyone with the stamina of my mother. If you have ever been on an international trip with Mom and been given a "free day" by your touring group, you know what I am talking about. I will never forget our trip to London. After the first "free day" we were all pleading, "No more free days! Please!"

Come to think of it, this past weekend I stumbled upon a few pictures of our last trip to Madrid. I think I will share a couple with you...


Below: Mom and I at Santa Cruz Del Valle (I think).



Below: Pat, me and Mom
(I don't remember the exact spot, but we were near the Mediterranean Sea.)


No comments:

Post a Comment