Monday, May 7, 2012

As usual, I stopped by to visit with Mom for a bit and took some pictures of her new FROGs. I will be sharing them with you throughout the week.

Mom seemed to have had an okay day. She went to yoga and book club at the Senior Center, which always makes her happy. However, she had a couple of pretty bad coughing fits. Hearing her gag is so awful. I hate that I can't do anything for her when she has a spell. But, she handles it amazingly, just like everything else.

Below is a card that Ruth and Jim gave Mom today. When I saw this, it brought tears to my eyes. I cannot describe how much this card touched me. Maybe it was because I opened it just after one of Mom's coughing fits. Or maybe it was because of the rainy day. But, this card really spoke to me today. Thank you, Ruth and Jim. Your attitude and optimism are just what the doctor ordered.






No comments:

Post a Comment