Monday, June 18, 2012

Wednesday is a very important day. Wednesday morning at 6:30 Mom will have a test done that will determine the success of the cancer treatment. What we are all hoping for but rarely say aloud is that there will not be any cancer detected. None. Zippo. Zilch. 

I had a limited conversation with mom tonight because she was at the hospital and getting ready to leave. So, I don't know the exact kind of test they are running. But, I do know that she doesn't have to drink any radioactive fruit flavored yuck. That in itself is something to celebrate. The hospital will call her later in the day on Wednesday with the results. You can bet that I will be posting as soon as I can to let you all know what the test reveals.

Thursday evening Mom, Dad, Conrad and I are heading up north to the cabin to meet Craig, Madeline, and Eliana for a mini vacation. Nothing in this world would be better than celebrating some good news with my family this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment