Thursday, January 10, 2013

I had written a post for tonight, but decided to go back and delete it. I was not in a good state of mind. Cancer has a way of getting one down. But, I reminded myself that while I cannot control what the cancer does, I can control how I react to it. So, take that, Cancer!

Mom is able to walk with her walker. She is eating well. The tumors in her spine are getting a good healthy dose of daily radiation (which will continue through Thursday of next week). Next week we learn what Mom's oncologist has outlined in his battle plan, which will likely include chemotherapy. I will write more about the treatment when I learn more.

Below is my son Conrad's Christmas wish. So, tonight wasn't so good...but overall we couldn't be more blessed. Thanks for reminding me, Conrad.



No comments:

Post a Comment