Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things have been pretty uneventful on the cancer front these past two days. Mom had an MRI done yesterday. Dad didn't get lost driving.


Ann called me this morning with news that she hired a woman to come in and clean her house a couple times a month. She was singing this woman's praises. So I am definitely going to give her a call. I am not sure that Mom really wants that kind of help. But, I know that I do! And, I just might be able to talk Mom into it. Less cleaning, more Barnes and Noble? Sounds like a no-brainer to me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, Kerry! It will make it a lot easier to follow news. Are the results of the lung biopsy expected to be available the same day (Wednesday)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great question, Craig. Froedert moves pretty quickly. So, if we don't get results that day, I am sure it will be very soon after. They told us that treatments might start as soon as Monday. And, they need to have formulated a treatment plan before then. I will definitely call you on Wednesday to keep you posted on how the surgery went and if we receive any information.

      Delete